Wednesday 14 March 2012

Day 35

I have been writing my cuckold memoirs.  I'm presently working on a few humiliating things that happened to me during my cuckold experience.  At the time, I didn't enjoy it much but., for some reason, it is turning me on now.  It seems I've changed a lot as far as humiliation is concerned.

When people started to find out things about me, my underlying submissiveness would surface and I'd just take it.  These days I try and encourage it.  I'm not sure why I enjoy humiliation or why I like sharing it with people but I do now.  So much so that I felt like having an orgasm tonight.  Typing my life has had me very hard tonight.

Rather than break my chastity at a mere 35 days, I decided to ruin one instead, hoping it might let me write some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment