Tuesday 10 July 2012

Day 153

For some reason, I was feeling very horny today.  I managed to wear the cage for half the day, which helped with reducing my erections but did nothing for the feelings inside which dominated me all day.

Yesterday A agreed that my bulge was very small and, had she seen it, she would have laughed.  This is a real turn on.  I have no idea why.  I am seeing her on Thursday night and, maybe, we can go shopping for some women's underwear so she can humiliate me.  I am looking forward to this with both excitement and trepidation.

I often daydream about A telling me to remove my trousers before getting into her car on the way home from wherever we've been.  I usually have my cage on and she always gives it a few playful tugs and whacks.  For this reason, I nearly always wear women's pants when we go out.  Sadly, it's always been a daydream.

I spent a lot of the day working on my second memoir, which may explain the horniness.

No comments:

Post a Comment