Wednesday 2 November 2011

Day 153

Yesterday saw the latest marble draw.  One black, one white.  My luck has not changed.  My pick was black.  I'm hoping for another draw next week.

On the scary front...A suggested I might want to try for 200 days, seeing as it's such a nice round number.  My 200th day would be December 19.  Given my luck with the marbles, this is easily achievable!  Perhaps I'll make this an endpoint in the event that I can't draw a white marble!

I dreamed I had a big cock last night.  Most unnerving as A sent me a link to a big fat black one.  A liked it somewhat.

Going to opposite extreme...I read some stories about wives subjecting their husbands to SPH in front of friends and it occurred to me that it could also be embarrassing for the wife!

1 comment:

  1. I made a witty comment here yesterday but my connection was playing up and it wouldn't let me post it. Can't remember what I said now but I definitely remember agreeing wholeheartedly with the last paragraph.

    ReplyDelete