Saturday 28 January 2012

Day 42

There's this thing I do.  I keep my eyes open for women who swing their arms when they walk.  When I spot one (not that often) I manoeuvre myself into a position whereby I can  walk by them, very close.  If my timing is perfect, they wind up hitting me in the balls with their hand on the back swing.  Today I managed it perfectly.

She could have been marching, her arms were so active!  I spotted her as she was going around a corner in a shopping centre.  I approached, came in close, then attempted to walk by her.  WHACK!  She hit me full on in the balls.  Even though I was expecting it, the force surprised me and I may have grunted a bit. 

She suddenly turned and apologised.  When she realised where she'd hit me, she giggled and apologised for that too.  Her friend just giggled.  Naturally, I said the fault was all mine.  I had to cover my growing erection though she probably thought I was in agony.

On another subject...A's comment about ruining another orgasm has made me quite excited since reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment