Wednesday 1 February 2012

Day 46

Another of my sneaky tricks I call the Tube grab.  It involves being on a crowded Tube train and standing near the upright poles.  Usually when one is standing next to someone, it is a good idea to keep your crotch turned away from them.  Tube trains are bouncy and you can never tell when a bounce may occur.  If I'm lucky enough to be standing next to a woman with shopping bags, I do the opposite.

This happened to me today.

I stood (I was only going one stop) and a woman entered the carriage behind me, a few bags in her hands.  She grabbed hold of the upright pole and I stood, facing her but reading my book.  Her hand was about level with my crotch.  As we trundled along, the train was relatively calm and she kept reaching down and fiddling with her bags at her feet.  Suddenly the train lurched and she reached out for the pole, grabbing my crotch instead.

The force of her hand almost winded me!  She quickly managed to grab the pole and apologised vaguely in my direction.  I started to get an erection.  Then I had to get off the train.  A very successful trip if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment