Monday 24 September 2012

Day 231

I don't exactly have a small penis but I love the idea of SPH and have been trying to get my neighbour to see mine flaccid for ages.  It's odd because I don't actually like her and I don't think she likes me that much.  That just adds to the humiliation.

She has seen me in cycle shorts before when I've tucked myself between my legs and I know she sneaked a peek but today I managed to show her the lot.

I'd taken a parcel in for her this morning so I knew either her or one of her kids would come knocking. I know what time she normally gets home so I decided to have a shower just before then. As if on cue, as I stepped from the shower, there was a knock at the door. I grabbed a towel and quickly put it round my waist.

When I answered the door she was all apologetic about getting me out of the shower but I just smiled and brushed it aside. Then she said she'd called for the parcel. I had put it on a table by the door so I reached out and picked it up to hand it to her. Unfortunately (yeah, right) the towel suddenly fell from my waist.

I couldn't drop the parcel so the towel stayed at my feet. I was apologising all over the place. She was laughing and looking at my tiny, flaccid cock, saying it was fine. Eventually she took the parcel and I managed to grab the towel, covering myself up.

She winked at me, thanked me and left, a big grin on her face.

I'm due a ruined orgasm later tonight and I know what I'll be thinking about to get me in the mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment