Thursday 27 September 2012

Day 234

Further to my flashing on Monday...

Today I left the house and, as I approached the park at the end of the road, I noticed the neighbour who saw me without my towel, standing talking to a woman I didn't know.  They were both holding their dogs, chatting.  When my neighbour saw me she turned and said something to the woman, who looked at me.  I was too far away to hear anything but I saw them laugh.

When I reached them, I said hello, as usual and started to walk by them.  The neighbour said hello back and then said "Almost didn't recognise you without the towel."  I smiled weakly and once more apologised for what had happened.  She waved it away and said "There wasn't much to see anyway."  Her friend laughed as I walked passed them, feeling totally humiliated.

I should stress that it was all said matter of factly and not nastily however...I'm now wondering what I've started...

No comments:

Post a Comment