Thursday 9 August 2012

Day 183

As I approach the magic 200 mark, I feel a sense of disappointment rather than anticipation.  It's almost as if chastity has become an old friend.  This run has been so much easier than last time because of the milking.  And I think that's why I'll miss it when it's over.

Speaking of milking...I missed my last fortnightly ruined orgasm because I went to Ireland for a week with my cousin.  This has meant another fortnightly wait.  I am due another ruin this coming Monday.

I had a rather pleasantly humiliating episode yesterday.  I decided to wear the 4" badge into Guildford.  On the way back, a couple of teenage girls saw it and one of them asked if it referred to what she thought it referred to.  When I said it probably did, she laughed a lot.  When she asked why I'd wear the badge, telling everyone, I said I'd been ordered to.  This made her laugh even more.  When I told A she increased my excitement by saying the girls would be dining out on the experience.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to you wearing the badge when I next see you ;)

    ReplyDelete