Sunday 12 August 2012

Day 187 [3]

Last night I masturbated a guy in a toilet in a pub in London.  He was very grateful.  He didn't take very long to come.  I stood behind him, took his cock in my hand and wanked him off.  I felt very dirty.  I didn't wash my hands and could still smell him on the way home.

I was sitting with friends outside in a beer garden.  The guy was sitting on his own, sort of next to me.  I just started chatting to him.  He was obviously gay.  He'd been stood up, saying he was supposed to meet some guy at the pub but he hadn't turned up.  He was a bit sad but quite horny.

I just mentioned that if he fancied some relief, I'd meet him in the toilet.  I then stood up and went inside.  He wasn't long behind me.  We went into an empty cubicle and that was it, really.

I left the toilet before he did and I never saw him again.

It's a bit sad that I've only managed three cocks in eight months!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderfully seedy. You need to find more cocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you need to service many more cocks

    ReplyDelete