Thursday 7 July 2011

Day 35

I had a rather sexy dream last night.  It was clearly the result of the last few days of inaction.  A number of the elements were taken directly from an email I had from A last week.

In the dream I was going to a concert with A.  On the way, she parked her car and, after a bit of prompting from me, removed her jeans and underwear and put on a summery dress.  She let me play with her a bit in order to ‘warm her up’ for the concert.

We were standing near the back of a small concert hall along with lots of others (mostly men).  As the band played and we moved to the music, I made sure that my hand strayed to her bottom as often as possible, surreptitiously lifting the dress just enough for anyone standing behind to see her gorgeous bare behind.  This was very effective when it came time to applaud as I lifted my hand from behind her, lifting the hem very high.

During the break a couple of guys started talking to us about the support act, their eyes on A rather than me.  They commented on how we seemed to be enjoying the music.  One of them was flirting with A, saying how sexy she looked in the dress.  A enjoyed all the attention. 

The two guys stayed near us for the main band and I made sure they enjoyed the view from behind us.  When the set finished, they asked us if we were up for some fun.  We said yes.  They suggested a dogging site just outside town, winking.  A smiled and we all left for our cars.

We reached the site very quickly (as you do in dreams) and the two guys came over to the car.  A moved into the back seat with them both while I watched from the front. 

The dress didn’t last long and the three of them were soon pawing each other, groping and kissing.  There followed an orgy of car sex with A taking them both on, enjoying their (big, of course) cocks and both of them enjoying her body completely.

At this point there came a knock on my window and a woman opened the door, reached in and put her hand between my legs.  She thought I was very hard but, of course, it was the cage she was feeling.  I tried to explain as I pushed her away.  She just laughed.  A guy came up behind her and started molesting her in front of me.

It was at this point that I woke up, straining at the cage and in need of some relief.  Naturally, I didn’t get any.


I found this photo today and find it strangely exciting.  If only I wasn't so hairy!

It looks so cute and harmless.

In the afternoon I found a delightful video featuring a wife visiting a glory hole with her husband who, quite generously, filmed it all.  She sucked eight to completion on the video (it was edited for the boring bits though a few guys came very quickly anyway) and seemed to enjoy all of them.

As well as being a real turn on, it reminded me of the night I spent three hours in a glory hole booth in Sydney.  I can't remember how many I sucked that night but I do remember enjoying it a lot.  It was an odd night because I had left a pimps and prostitutes party (I was a prostitute) drunk, having already sucked a few cocks and ended up at this gay video place where I sucked some more.  I was such a slut in those days.

I may tell about my adventures as a school girl slut one day...as the frustration gets worse.

1 comment: