Wednesday 27 July 2011

Day 55

Nothing happened out of the ordinary yesterday so I didn't post.  Suffice to say that my inner thighs ached a lot after giving A her massage on Monday night.  I'm clearly not used to it.  Need to practice more, obviously.

I'm spending the day in London, waiting for a delivery from Parcelforce.  I like to wear just panties while in the flat so didn't wear the cage.  There is a block of flats directly opposite with views into them so I figure they have the same view into mine.  This gives me a strange sense of excitement.

The biggest thrill was while cleaning the balcony windows.  I wore a t-shirt but only had panties on the bottom.  I have no idea whether anyone saw me but was pretty much on show to anyone looking across.  Apart from the thrill, I can now say that my penis is not broken after all.


On the tube ride back to Waterloo, I was mesmerised by a woman wearing tights and a t-shirt, standing in front of me, arms stretched up, holding the bar.  Her tights were like a second skin and I could see virtually everything.  It was a feast for these pervy old eyes.

And then, on the train home, a woman in a see through dress wearing very lacy pants underneath.  Heavenly bliss.

I also imagined once or twice (at the very least) A, B & L sitting, naked on the bonnet of a Landrover.  This image will remain with me and will be used to ensure my penis still works.

No comments:

Post a Comment