Friday 29 July 2011

Day 57


The cage was very uncomfortable today.  I think it was the heat combined with wearing jeans.  The basement doesn’t have any cooling so I just suffer.  I think I’ll wear shorts next week.

Most uncomfortable is the little gap in the top of the ring.  It tends to pinch the skin on the top of my penis causing discomfort.  I may have solved the problem though.  I folded up a bit of toilet tissue and inserted it in the slot.  Since doing this, the pain has gone.

Here’s a photo of what the pinched skin looks like.


I think the complete ring used on the plastic devices is a much better design and I wonder whether there are metal devices that feature a complete ring.  If so, I would rather like one that’s slightly bigger as I’m fairly certain the one I have is too small.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch. If there isn't a metal device with a complete ring you could well have hit upon a gap in the market...one for Dragon's Den perhaps? ;)

    ReplyDelete