Wednesday 20 July 2011

Day 48

After yesterday's comment by A, I have to admit to being somewhat excited at the prospect of her holding my key.  Having the freedom to take the cage off to shower (for instance) is obviously a bit of a luxury.  There is also the question of logistics, which I won't go into here.

Still, I find it very exciting.


I had a request from someone for a photograph of me in my skimpiest “panties, showing your tiny bulge” and decided on this one.



Obviously I had to remove the cage first.  This would not be possible if A had the key.  I have to decide against such displays if I give her control.

And if I make her my keyholder, does that mean she’ll unlock and remove the cage when it’s time?  Rather than get me to do it, I mean.  I would like that very much as it increases the idea that my penis belongs to her and not just my orgasm – if she decides to go with the marble idea.  Though, in saying that, I understand any reticence she may have.

We have a lunch planned for next week and, if we could then meet the following week, she could hold the key for that period.  Perhaps this would be an exciting test for me.  I need to think on it more.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it could be a separate thing to this little exercise of yours, particularly as I'm off on my hols on 2 August. Mind you, I could always take the key with me...;)

    I'm sorry, but that bulge looks too big for those panties.

    ReplyDelete