Sunday 24 July 2011

Day 52

I had a day without the cage yesterday.  Actually, to be more accurate, I was without the cage from 4:30pm until this morning at 8.

The reason was because I was going to be drinking at a crowded venue.  Beer goes through me like...well like beer, and I spend a lot of time in the loo.  Being a pub, I figured I'd not be able to bag the cubicle every time so opted for the safer option.

I'm very glad I did!  The urinals (three) had barely room for three to stand at them and the cubicle seemed to be permanently in use.  It would have been impossible to aim straight and avoid people seeing it.

I was lucky enough to spend time with A though.  Which made up for it.

I have, however, had the cage on all day today and will continue wearing it until next Saturday when I will once more be consuming vast quantities of beer.

PS:  I agree with A's comment about it shrinking.  It has stopped getting hard very often and, when soft, is very small.

No comments:

Post a Comment