Friday 22 July 2011

Day 50

What an awful day!  I had a text from A asking for a photo of the cage and all I could do was let her down.  I have felt miserable and pathetic.

Without descending to excuses, what happened was this:  The toilet which is three floors up from the basement where I work, has but one cubicle in it.  When she asked I went straight up there but it was being used.  It was lunch time, so I went to lunch, thinking I would do it later.

At 3, I went back up to try again and, excellent, it was empty.  I knew my phone was low on juice but I thought it could manage a picture and text.  I prepared, I aimed the camera, I took the picture and the phone died.  Dead as the proverbial.  I had no idea whether the photo was taken or not.

And so, I am on a train home, at 9:30, the rain pouring down outside, waiting to get home so I can check if it worked and to beg forgiveness.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Well, at least the photo worked (if somewhat blurry).  Here it is:


1 comment:

  1. Oh dear! I think it's shrunk! Must be all the rain we've been having. Well done for getting there in the end though.

    ReplyDelete