Monday 25 July 2011

Day 53

Spent a lovely evening with A, unspoilt by anything sexual.

I just read this in another blog:

In prolonged chastity, I can truly feel [my masculine side] slipping away.

I have to agree; the longer I wear the device, the less I feel like sex.  Instead, I feel the urge to serve.

Tonight, for instance, I had the opportunity to make dinner for A, followed by a back massage.  I thoroughly enjoyed being her temporary 'sub'.  I can only hope she'll let me give her a full massage sometime so I can serve her more.

Actually, though it's obviously impossible, I would love to serve her over a 24 hour period.  Let her do nothing as I served her thoroughly.  I think she'd enjoy that.

We briefly discussed the cage and how it pinches and squashes certain bits of me.  I quite enjoyed showing her.

1 comment:

  1. As I said, you've broken it, haven't you? You won't get another one, you know.

    ReplyDelete