Friday 15 July 2011

Day 43

Cage back on...relief all round...of a sort.

The trouble with not wearing a chastity device is how tempting it is to just grab it and squeeze it.  While this is generally quite harmless (and feels very nice) it can be a bit dangerous when trying to maintain one's chastity.  It also takes away the inherent control over your body.

I need to apologise to A for not taking a photograph of the chastity device at the Museum of Sex. I just didn't think of it!  I have no idea why.  It's normally what I would do.  Perhaps I was too much in awe.

I have been messaging with a guy who is trying to get his wife to control his orgasms.  When he heard about my 70 and now 90 days, he wanted to know if I had any ideas about how to convince his wife.  They don't seem to talk very openly about sex and she has a low sex drive.  Still, he's being very submissive to her and not letting her do anything.

Then, the other day, he had a breakthrough.  For reasons I won't go into, they started to discuss her needs -v- his, giving him an ideal opportunity to try and explain why he wanted her to control his orgasms.  I'm hoping it will lead to bigger and better things for him but, as we discussed, it's baby steps first.

No comments:

Post a Comment