Saturday 16 July 2011

Day 44

Have found an excellent Chastity Forum (the link is to the right).  Not only does it contain mature and considered discussions of various chastity issues but the level of literacy is extremely high.  I spent quite a while reading through old posts before joining and hope to comment soon with a few questions of my own.  The sense of community is very strong within the group so I'm hoping for helpful replies.

An interesting topic has been about telling a mutual friend about the situation.  The discussion ended up being about whether this was 'hot or not'.  Having thought about it, I think it's hot for me.  This is probably the need for humiliation but, whatever, it would be exciting if someone else knew about it.  Given that A is the only person who knows, makes this somewhat difficult to achieve.

Another idea some couples have I'm sure A would love.  It's an orgasm ratio.  The woman sets a number (say 10:1) meaning the man maybe gets an orgasm after the woman has ten.  Of course this can be changed by the woman at any time and multiple orgasms are still counted as one.

A similar system involves black and white marbles (or counters of some sort).  After a period of chastity, the man draws a marble (or counter) from a drawstring bag.  If it is white then he gets to orgasm, if it's black then the chastity period continues for a specified time.  After each drawing another black marble is added to the bag so the chances of an orgasm are reduced for each drawing.  Brilliantly devilish if you ask me.

This made me wonder how I'd feel if A decided, after 90 days, that I should go for longer.  Perhaps we could play with the marble idea.  Be ready for release and then draw a marble which would determine whether I could orgasm or not.  It's just a thought!  I'm not even halfway yet (tomorrow) and have no idea how I'll feel at full time.

I was experimenting with the new camera last night as well as pulling back my foreskin while in the cage.  Here's the result.

The head is as tender as it looks!  But it does make it easier to go to the loo and feels cleaner.  Lots of lube is the answer.

1 comment: