Saturday 10 September 2011

Day 100


I find it very difficult to believe I haven’t had an orgasm for 100 days.  Three figures.  It’s a major milestone and one that I feel both proud and foolish about.  Why am I doing this?  Am I mad?  It seems such a ridiculous length of time.  With the prospect of it lasting even longer than next Monday, I’m beginning to doubt my sanity.

The longer my chastity goes on, the more I feel A is in charge of my release to the point that, now, I’m not sure I’d feel right about coming without her being there.  And each time we email, the frustration grows with the possibilities.

Last night, I had great difficulty getting to sleep, thinking about Monday.  Her threat to stop my orgasm had me thinking all sorts of deliciously frustrating scenarios.  In order to get to sleep, I had to start thinking about other things; things with no sexual meaning at all.  These things would inevitably lead back to my forthcoming release.  And so it would start again.  Finally I managed to get to sleep.

And then, this morning, I woke feeling incredibly frustrated.  Not wearing the cage meant I had a raging erection that just begged for relief (interestingly, my cock seems bigger than it's ever been when hard and smaller when soft).  I managed to ignore it but all day I've felt on edge.  Perhaps I need to read some Bible passages.  Though I need to steer clear of anything to do with Sodom & Gomorrah.

I am clearly mad.

1 comment:

  1. Mad is an understatement.

    I'm just wondering how much bigger and harder it can get...

    ReplyDelete