Wednesday 7 September 2011

Day 97


Today I was favoured with views of three bottoms and afforded a view of the cage.  All bottoms were female and all were courtesy of very short skirts and tights with no knickers.  The first was the best.

It was as I left the train at Waterloo.  A young woman left the train in front of me.  She was carrying a big bag over her shoulder and towing a sizeable wheelie bag behind her.  The bag over her shoulder had managed to hitch her skirt and coat up, almost to her waist.  Walking behind her I enjoyed the sight of her perfect bottom as we made our way to the ticket barriers.

I was very tempted to tell her but have run into this problem before and am never quite sure what to do.  I once told a woman her skirt was hitched up and she told me off, calling me perv.  This reaction to my gallant behaviour has made me somewhat reticent in its repetition.  And so, tortured by feelings of moral duty and social conventions, I just stared at her almost naked bottom.

The second sighting was on the Hungerford Bridge.  She was posing for a photograph, back to the river, against the railing.  The wind very kindly lifted her skirt just as I was within range.  I think she was too busy staying still for the photograph and ignored the fact that she was flashing everyone her bottom.  I can’t be sure that she was naked under her tights because I only saw one side exposed.

The third sighting was at an outdoor restaurant and was, again, the result of a piece of luggage hoisting the skirt higher than it should have been.  It was a bit disconcerting because the woman was standing quite close to my seated position (I could have reached out and touched her), talking to her friends.  She stayed there for quite a while before they decided where to sit.  She definitely had no pants on.

This makes me wonder whether this is the new fashion.  I’ve always assumed that women wearing tights and short skirts (or t-shirt or jumper) would wear pants under the tights for just such moments as these.  It seems I am delightfully wrong.

On the train home I decided to leave my fly down and see if anyone noticed.  I never want this to look too obvious so I generally only have my pants showing.

I was sat in the last seat of the last carriage alone until we reached Surbiton where a group of people boarded the carriage and filled the seats around me.  A woman (about 40) sat next to me.  I concentrated on my book and avoided looking at her.

She left the train at Woking (about 15 minutes later) and just before standing up she leant into me and whispered that my fly was undone.  Acting flustered, I apologised and reached down to pull the zipper up.  As I did I realised that my penis was clearly on show.  Having popped out of my pants it was laying across the inside of the opening.  It must have looked a bit odd.  And now I wonder whether she knew about it for the entire trip or if she only spotted just before she left the train.  Needless to say, it made me all excited.

It was a real pity I wasn't wearing the cage. I have tried to reproduce what she would have seen.


1 comment:

  1. I like to think she knew about it for the whole journey. Huge shame about the lack of cage though. I really think you need to get the cage noticed.

    ReplyDelete