Monday 12 September 2011

Day 102

And so.  The big day.  I had the marbles, as instructed and two black and one white were put into the bag for selection.  I was told (by A) to choose with my eyes closed and she hid it in her pocket, to bring out when she decided.  For a few hours then, I had no idea whether I would be getting a release or not.  The suspense was wonderful.  Whenever I saw that little round bulge in her pocket, I would harden in expectation.

Before revealing the colour we discussed what would happen if it was black.  We (she) decided that we would then have another selection the next time we see each other.  Fortunately that will be in three days time.  I will add another black marble to the set, giving me worse odds.  If the marble was white she was going to have me orgasm straight away.

Eventually she placed the marble in my hand.  It was black.  No release then.

She then came up with a 'best of three' selection for next time.  Therefore, in order to have an orgasm I would have to select two whites out of three picks.  With there being one white and three blacks, this will reduce my chances considerably.  I found this strangely exciting.

Something that I found even more exciting was the fact that she had a good inspection of the cage, twisting, pulling and squeezing me through the bars of the cage.  She also had a good feel of my balls.  I was hoping for a hard squeeze but thoroughly enjoyed being handled all the same.  My erection was straining and left me totally frustrated.

A thought occurs to me that if I pick a black for the first or second marble she should hit or squeeze my balls.  I'm not sure if she would do this but I think I'd enjoy it.  Particularly if I was to get an orgasm afterwards.

I should also confess that she looked very sexy today.  I found it difficult keeping my hands off her.  Though I did.

1 comment:

  1. Did we ever establish what the world record is?

    ReplyDelete