Wednesday 14 September 2011

Day 104

One of the problems I have with the cage is when I wash.  Now, I'm certain that it's perfectly acceptable to shower with the cage on but I never feel really clean so I tend to remove it, shower, then get it back on asap.  The trouble is, my penis grows (obviously) and it takes a while for it to shrink back down to an acceptable size.

For instance, here it is just after my shower with the cage for comparison.  I call this a 'shower chubby'.

As you can see, it is not going to fit!  I have tried cold water and ice before but, oddly, this just makes me harder because I'm doing something to it!  And so I have to wait.  And wait.  Until, eventually, it fits.  Like this.

Ah, much better.  It always amazes me how small it can get when it really, really tries.

Today I wondered how long it will be before I have another orgasm.  After tomorrow night, who knows how long it will before I see A again.  The thought of going without is starting to fill my head with chills.  The thought of A playing with it again fills my head with joy.

1 comment:

  1. It has a bit of a split personality, doesn't it. Looks a bit pinched in the second picture too.

    ReplyDelete