Friday 9 September 2011

Day 99

Now, it could just be wishful thinking but I'm pretty sure I saw a guy and his keyholder today.

I was standing at Waterloo station, waiting for R when I noticed a woman rather impatiently waiting near me.  She was tutting and clearly not very happy.  What I noticed most of all was the key that hung from her bracelet.  It was quite small and, I'm sure, merely symbolic rather than meant for a real lock.  Still, once seen, it was very obvious.

I didn't think anything more about her as R turned up and we went to get on the train.  And then, as we sat and chatted, the woman gets on the train followed by this guy.

They sat across the aisle and a seat further up from us, him facing me.  I had a very clear view of his crotch and I swear he looked like he was wearing a chastity device.  His jeans were quite tight and it was resting down the side of his leg.  I guess he could have had a very short but thick erection but, if so, he had it for the entire trip.

Of course, I couldn't wear the cage today so it wasn't like I could compare notes with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment