Saturday 3 September 2011

Day 93

Talk about missed opportunities!  Last night, sitting in a beer garden, I was talking with a group of friends, B sitting (very closely) next to me.  I mentioned I would be staying in town at the flat and B asked "Can I stay with you?" in a sort of half jokey plaintive way.  I'm fairly sure she would have done had I said "yes".  Damn it!

I guess I could have used it as a test of my self control.  I was slightly drunk so could have used that as an excuse.  Trouble is it would have felt a bit weird using the flat (plus it was a mess).  The biggest problem is that I would love to have a night of sex with B.  Oh well, I guess that's that then.

And so, I sat in the flat, naked and miserable, looking out the window when a couple started making out.  She was wearing black bra and pants, he had a suit on.  It was like watching a movie.



I was thoroughly enjoying it.  Then, annoyingly, the people in the flat above me who were having a party, started yelling and yahooing.  The couple looked up, across the road and separated. She didn't seem too bothered but the guy looked a bit annoyed as he turned the lights off.  In the next window (the bedroom) she threw herself onto the bed and the man closed the blinds.

1 comment: