Wednesday 28 September 2011

Day 117

I was very fortunate today.  I happened to be on Canary Wharf, waiting for the ferry when I was treated to a gorgeous flash of pussy.  She was about 50 and wearing a white dress.  She was with a man and, when I arrived, they were engaged in a furious but of snogging.  She was sitting on the edge of the wharf on top of a pile of newspapers while he was kneeling beside her.  I noticed her hand in his crotch as I walk passed.

I went and sat in the waiting room (there’s no seats outside) where, unconsciously, I had a great view of them both.  The sun was shining in my eyes so I kept my hat on and tilted the brim down.  This gave me a wonderful view of her lower half.

After a good snog, he stood up and leaned against the glass of the waiting room.  Before he turned his back to me I noticed he had quite an obvious erection.  She knew it too and, I think, she wanted to tease him some more.  She opened her legs, giving him a wonderful view directly between her legs.

At the other end of the wharf, the Greenwich ferry had tied up and to avoid flashing the crew, she had angled her legs away from the ferry and towards the waiting room.  Because of this, I was treated to the same view as her companion.

She kept her legs open quite a long time and I can report she had a very sweet looking pussy.  Shaved and pink and wet.  Actually I have no idea whether it was wet but like to think she was enjoying herself. 

When she finally closed them, the man went back to her and gave her a hand up to her feet.  She leaned against the railing, looking out over the river.  He stood behind her, obviously rubbing his erection against her.

I wanted to thank her for the wonderful show but I’m fairly certain she didn’t know I’d seen anything because she didn’t give me a glance or anything to indicate she did.  I did give her a smile as we all boarded the ferry but she just smiled back in a sort of ‘hello’ way.

I couldn’t get a photo between her legs because of the sun on the glass around the waiting room but, once I joined them on the wharf, I did get this shot of them. 



The pair of them looked like they were going to have some serious sex soon.  While it's highly unlikely, if she ever does see this, I'd like to say thank you.

Of course, the whole experience has me dreaming about A doing the same thing but knowing the guy in the waiting room is watching.  I think A has a beautiful pussy and it’s a shame more people don’t get to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment