Tuesday 13 September 2011

Day 103

After the excitement of yesterday, today has been spent busy painting so I've not had a lot of sexy thoughts.  I was going to have to remove the cage for an evening out but the person cancelled at the last moment meaning I could keep it on!  I am also not going into London tomorrow for my usual Wednesday lunch date so it can stay on until Friday morning.  I feel a lot happier with this!

Yesterday A asked about the world record and, to be honest, I'm not sure how it would be verified unless the person responsible for adjudging it a world record spent every minute with the person attempting it!  When it's a question of not having an orgasm, that would be impossible.

My investigations, however, have found that six months is not uncommon in chastity circles, with some people aiming for a year.  I have read about one guy (definitely a major sub) who has willingly given up any chance of an orgasm.  He is permanently in chastity and his wife has a lover to satisfy her.  I'm pretty sure this is probably a fantasy rather than fact!

Meanwhile, A has suggested we have a competition to see which of us can hold out longest without an orgasm.  I am tempted to compete with her.  My only fear is knowing how competitive she is.  I am concerned she may be capable of lasting an awful lot longer than me!  This concept (appealing though it is) needs more thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment