Monday 26 September 2011

Day 115


It looks like I’ll not have a chance of release until October 6 (and that’s by no means definite).  My sense of frustration comes and goes.  I find that when I’m not thinking about sex, I can easily ride the occasional waves of my chastity but when sex enters the equation, I feel an almost constant desire to orgasm.  It is at its worst in the mornings when I’m not wearing the cage.

This morning, for instance, I was in the middle of an erotic dream when my alarm woke me up and my erection was straining for release.  When I think about the dream it wasn’t even that erotic but clearly anything, however mild, sets me off at the moment.

If I really think about the feelings I have at the moment, the closest I could describe them would be that I am at the moment before sexual release.  What people call the ‘edge’, where one more step would see me plummeting to an all consuming orgasm.  I am standing at the edge, looking over at a place I have visited many times but it is just beyond my reach.

When I wake up with such a pervasive erection, I have to be very careful how much I squeeze it.  It wouldn’t take a lot for it to take that step and spoil everything.  I’m pretty sure, if this accidentally happened, that I’d ruin the orgasm.  While this is undesirable (metaphorically) at least it would give me something to write in this blog.  [I do requests!]

I’ll just finish this entry by describing the dream from this morning.

I was out with A and we had the marble draw which I managed to ‘win’ with two white marbles.  On the way home, A decided we’d stop in a lay-by for my release.  We parked up and left the car.  A, being generous, had unbuttoned her blouse and was letting me suck her nipples.  I then took the cage off and was about to start when another car pulled up and two guys came over to us.  A was wearing a skirt and, I discovered, no pants.  The two guys, ignoring me, complimented her and started mauling her still uncovered breasts.  From this point, the dream was all about A and the two men – I was forgotten.

There was a lot of touching, undressing and cocks being released.  I woke up as one of the guys entered A from behind.

1 comment: