Thursday 15 September 2011

Day 105

Tonight was another marble draw.  Another black marble was added first (1 white 3 black) and three draws made.  A supervised.  My first marble was white and I was generally surprised (and not a little bit excited though it did occur to me that this could have happened on Monday).  The second draw was a black.  I replaced the marble and drew for the third time.  I handled A the marble without looking at it.

When, eventually, I was allowed to see it, I almost sobbed.  It was black.  No relief then.  I'm not sure when I'll see A again but when I do, another black will be added to the bag (1 white, 4 black) and A has threatened a best of five draws.

We also discussed our competition (if and when I ever come again) and I suggested to her that we should set a time limit and, at the end, draw marbles for relief.  I added that if she drew a white marble, I'd get to watch her masturbate.

While I think that's only fair, it does occur to me how frustrating that will be for me.  Exciting but frustrating.


I found this image on the Internet yesterday and really like it.  I would enjoy it very much. [hint hint]


No comments:

Post a Comment