Monday 1 August 2011

Day 60

The last time I spent a long time in chastity, the original plan was for 60 days and, although it went on to 70 in the end, I still see this as a massive benchmark.  It also marks two thirds of the way.  Maybe that's why I've felt horny all day, something I've not felt for a while.  I think that's due to a lack of teasing.

I've read on the forum how most chastity enduring guys get a fair amount of teasing during their confinement.  It seems that this keeps them on edge.  For me it comes in waves rather than something that's always there.

Today, for instance, I kept thinking about memorable sex moments in my life.  Of course, these just made me worse but, while I enlarged and gloried in them, they did arrive more or less unbidden.  Though, I guess, not really:  is my chastity the catalyst?  I think it most definitely is.

When not in chastity, these sorts of thoughts would get me horny and I'd just go and masturbate.  Job done.  Wearing a cage, on the other hand, and grabbing it, just hurts my balls.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your balls. Congrats on the Big 6-0..sounds like you need some teasing during the last third then ;)

    ReplyDelete