Monday 29 August 2011

Day 88

As I near the end of my self imposed chastity, my thoughts are almost all centred on my release.  After a brief email exchange with A yesterday, it is going to be delayed by about a week.  This rather depends on the outcome of the marble pick, of course.

A couple of replies to A's comments:

  1. With 20,000 people at a football match (not all males, I hasten to add) I would assume that more than just me were in chastity.  Perhaps this is why the singing and chanting was so loud, laced with frustration.  I rather like to think that quite a few of them are cuckolds.  Visions of them at the football with their mates while some big stud is at home fucking their wife, fills me with great excitement.  I know she wasn't but I like to think A was one of the lucky women.
  2. Regarding the fertility statue and A's 'it depends' makes me wonder what it depends on.  Regardless of her feeling she is not particularly fertile, I think she could look very enticing cast in the role of goddess.

The cage will return tomorrow after an extended period.  I couldn't be happier.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment