Wednesday 17 August 2011

Day 76

It's interesting how quickly the body adjusts to changes in condition.  The first few nights spent in the cage are very difficult, with lots of waking up as my erections try to force apart the bars of the cage.  I rarely get a good night's sleep during these initial nights.  Then, all of a sudden, it's as if the body realises and just stops doing it.  Night time erections cease and sleep is easy.

Even quicker is the realisation that there is no longer an impediment when the cage is not worn.  Like this time.  I had to remove the cage this afternoon (it will be off for the next four days although I might wear it at work on Friday) and, after the initial erection of freedom, it didn't really shrink for a while.

I know that I will wake up with a healthy erection especially as I'll be thinking about A being taken by a woman wearing a strap on (I already have a woman in mind) due to her reports of a vivid dream concerning it.  Obviously I will be the passive observer.

Speaking of A, I feel a great sense of relief that she is back.  I know that sounds odd as there'll be no relief for 14 days (at least) but it's the relief of shared knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment