Wednesday 10 August 2011

Day 69

I miss A.  I get an occasional text (today it was a photo of beer and breasts) but it isn’t the same.  This shouldn’t sound completely sexual.  Really I miss our communication; emails and texts and sometimes lunch.  If I was to be very honest, I also miss her reading this blog!

The thing with a blog that takes quite a bit of getting used to is the readership.  Or the seeming lack of one.  Of course, this isn’t anything new.  A journalist has no idea whether people read his/her pieces in papers and magazines.  Somehow, though, a blog is different.  It almost becomes like you’re talking to yourself. 

Fortunately, I don’t mind talking to myself.  I also find it a great outlet to talk about sex.  Like today, returning home from London on the train.  I find myself thinking about giving A a full body massage, exploring every inch of her body, soothing her muscles with warm oils and my hands.

I can see her body beneath me, feel her soft, warm skin.  My fingers unlock her taught muscles, ease the aching.  I concentrate on the part of the body I am massaging, looking closely, examining it all, enjoying the soft undulations, the sexuality beneath my fingers.

In my mind, I do not wear the cage – it was a bit of a hindrance last time – but my lacy jock strap.  This keeps my hardening cock out of the way but free to get erect and soften as it chooses.

I had to stop writing at that point because a woman beside me was getting far too interested in my screen!  I caught her reading a couple of times and she didn’t seem to approve.  I thought it best to finish up and turn the netbook off.

Here's a perfect example of what I was saying yesterday about seeing things that aren't there.  I was walking across Waterloo bridge and stopped to take a photo of the river.  A couple walked passed me and the woman was wearing a tight pair of white jeans.  As I had the camera on and ready, I turned it towards her rear and snapped this photo:
I watched her bottom closely and by the time we reached the other side of the river, I would swear I could see her pants!  Actually, if you zoom in, all you can see is a very faint VPL.
See what this madness is doing to me?

In the interests of silliness, I took this shot this afternoon.  I call it 'Hairy Woman Sunbathing' and place it in the Things I Can't Blip category.


1 comment:

  1. I'd have sent more (and better) texts if I'd known ;)

    ReplyDelete