Sunday 28 August 2011

Day 87


The highlight of my day was being hit in the balls.   

I was standing in Starbucks, admiring the rather wonderful cleavage of a woman in a see through white skirt.  She was with a guy who, quite frankly, was a bit pathetic.  His shoulders were rounded, he hunched over and his pot belly was pretty gross.  He was a bit of a high talker and, at first, I thought he was gay but the way he manhandled her indicated they were quite clearly a couple.

She, on the other hand, was extremely sexy.  Her low cut top showed off her gorgeous breasts beautifully.  She had a very sexy mouth and her skirt showed off her white pants perfectly.  I couldn't help but stare.

They were waiting for their coffees and I was standing quite close, waiting for mine.  She was talking to him about something that had caused her to get quite animated.  Suddenly one of her hands sprung to life, lifting up from her side and struck me in the balls.

I doubled over, grabbing myself (as you do) and she suddenly started apologising.  My cock had started swelling so it was rather a good thing I had it covered.  She was half smiling as she tried to comfort me.

It was one of those weird situations where she wanted to touch me, giving solace, but, given the location of the injury, couldn't.  It was a bit embarrassing but I managed to assure her it was my fault for standing too close.  Then their coffees arrived and they left.
Sitting down, my balls still throbbing, my erection almost complete, I wondered why this had turned me on.  I figured it was because I have been so long without an orgasm.  I do rather like mild ball torture but it doesn't generally give me an erection; rather, I feel excited inside.  Another reason could be the completely unexpected nature of it.  Effectively, a woman I quite fancied had touched my balls.  Clearly I enjoyed this a lot.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent! Although I must say, I thought you were going to say you'd upset the bloke and got into a fight with him. This was altogether better.

    ReplyDelete