Wednesday 31 August 2011

Day 90

I spent today without the cage and, subsequently, I was hard for a lot of it.  I must admit this was entirely my own fault.

I thought about K a lot today.  Mostly I thought about the way she would sometimes go to work without bothering with underwear.  I used to find this very exciting, as did the guy she was fucking at work!

One time I remember vividly was to a work Christmas party.  She wore a short cocktail dress, stockings and garters and nothing else.  She spent the evening teasing various guys by giving them little sneaky glimpses.  By the time she arrived home she was exhausted.  And not from dancing too much.

Her lack of pants was always handy when she wanted to fuck outside - in an alley, on a beach or in a park during the day.  She always used to wear skirts, making her ready for whatever happened along.

Anyway, thinking of this has kept me on edge all day.  Seeing as this marks day 90, I feel like it's a bit of a celebration.  I'm still not sure when it will end but I'm loving the suspense.

No comments:

Post a Comment