Wednesday 3 August 2011

Day 62

I had a rather lucid dream last night (or early this morning) which, I assume, was brought on by my excessive sexual thoughts during the day.  It featured K in a scene that never happened when we were together.  The only reason I woke up was the fact that my erection was trying to rip open the cage, causing a LOT of pain.

In the dream, I was a casual observer.  By that I mean I wasn't there but watched it all like a movie.  The whole dream took place in the flat we rented in Lane Cove many, many years ago.  It was the scene of quite a few rampant sexcapades!

At the beginning, K is busy tidying up.  She is wearing a long t-shirt.  [This is what she generally wore around the flat and she was nearly always naked underneath.]

There is a knock at the door and K opens it.  A guy walks in.  K greets him with a smile, takes his hand and leads him to the bedroom.  He takes out his wallet and lays some money on a bedside table.  K takes the money and puts it in a drawer.  She then lifts the t-shirt over her head.  She is, indeed, naked underneath.

The man likes what he sees and walks around her, gently stroking her in various places.  He tweaks her nipples, making them hard.. 

He then bends her over, takes his (big) cock out and proceeds to fuck her doggie style.  It doesn't take long and there is nothing said throughout.  He comes with a series of grunts, pumping into her, his hands pulling her waist towards him.  When he’s finished, he pulls out, tucks himself away and leaves the flat.

Almost as soon as he leaves, there was another knock at the door.  This time K answers the door naked and lets in another guy and the whole thing is repeated.  This happens a number of times – dreams are always a bit hazy when it comes to accurate figures, I find – until, finally, I walk in the door having come home from work.

K is in the bedroom, counting the money in the drawer.  I give her a hug and a kiss and then lay her on the bed.  I strip out of my clothes and slowly slip my erection into her.  She feel hot and sticky and that’s when I woke up!  Damn it.

Anyway, when I say we never did that during our time together, I did get to enter her once after her boyfriend had finished.  It felt fantastic (although K didn’t feel very much) but was sadly, never repeated.  I guess that’s why I woke up.  The guys paying to fuck her scenario, was pure fantasy and I just enjoyed watching but the sloppy seconds was different.  I know how great it feels.  I’m guessing it was this that set my cock to swelling and caused me to wake up.

Actually, typing it has also caused a certain amount of swelling and pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment