Thursday 25 August 2011

Day 84

I had to spend a day without the cage yesterday but, as I was drinking and going to a football game, I figured it would be fine.  It was.

The only interesting thing all day was a guy sitting on the Tube in work shorts, boots and t-shirt.  He was clearly coming home from work - I think he was a plasterer, judging from the dust on him.  He was sitting, legs apart, reading the paper.  He was also directly opposite me.

Poking out of one leg of his shorts were his balls.  I'm pretty sure he was unaware of showing himself off.  They weren't particularly massive but then, he was sitting down and they weren't dangling.  It was quite difficult to judge the real size.

I watched his balls, fascinated.  I was aware of a girl sitting next to me who had also spotted them.  She had a smirk on her face.  That made me quite jealous.  I wanted to show her my balls and say "Here, smirk at these as well!"

I didn't get to bed until very late and was lying in bed half dreaming in that moment just before sleep.  I had been thinking about A in a dress and this led to the following fantasy:

We were in a pub, in a secluded little snug, sitting together.  As we sat and talked, I lightly placed my right hand on her knee, slipping it softly beneath her dress.  I gently stroke her leg, trailing my fingers up and down.  Her legs slowly parted, allowing me higher access.  My fingers continued climbing, touching, lightly scratching until I felt a heat between her legs.  I moved from her skin to the cotton of her pants, rubbing up and down, feeling her wetness.

A grabbed my hand without removing it, trying to stop me.  I leant close and asked her if she was enjoying it.  She nodded.  I assured her that no-one could see us and she should just take the pleasure.  She released my hand and I moved on to her clitoris, rubbing, rolling, pinching.

I rather enjoyed that.

1 comment:

  1. This has got me wondering, out of a crowd of 20,000 mostly blokes, how many of them were wearing a chastity device? Also, how many of them were submissive, how many are cuckolded, etc, etc. I do realise it would be difficult to answer any of these questions.

    Oh and I bet you DID enjoy that fantasy ;)

    ReplyDelete