Monday 22 August 2011

Day 81

I can certainly vouch for the fact that I have a cycle.  Today there was nothing.  The frustration from yesterday was merely a wall I had to get over.  I'm guessing the period is every 10-11 days, although this could be skewed by my long abstinence.

That's not to say I wasn't aware of my chastity all day - I keep thinking about having my balls bashed, for instance, inexplicably thinking this would be exciting - but I wasn't anywhere near as bad as yesterday.

I have been reading about spoiled orgasms, something that by essence would not be very satisfying.  It's sort of like milking except it involves masturbation (or penetrative sex) to the point of ejaculation.  As the feeling of orgasm is reached, all manipulation of the penis stops and it is left to dribble out the ejaculate.  DEFINITELY not satisfying.

Men speak of this in hushed tones because it keeps the frustration while emptying the balls.  As an end to chastity it is very mechanical and takes away any pleasure from the act, the idea being that immediately after the spoiled orgasm, the man is once more locked up.  It is really a female domination technique rather than mere chastity.

I have to admit that this does not fill me with excitement.  When the time is up, I just want to feel the whole thing and hope it is very intense - the second one rather than the first.  Mind you, on days like today, I think anything A decides would be fine.  Days like yesterday, however, are a very different proposition.

No comments:

Post a Comment