Friday 12 August 2011

Day 71


What a pleasant dream I had last night.  Actually, that’s not exactly true.  It started off pleasant enough but then turned into a bit of a nightmare which woke me up.  The nightmare involved lots of chasing and scary creatures (I think I’ve been watching far too much stuff about the riots) and had nothing to do with the pleasant bit.  So, I’m just going to ignore the nightmare.

The pleasant bit obviously sprang from the text message I had from A yesterday when she said she’d need to inspect the cage.  In the dream, which took place at her house, she had me strip then, as I stood in the middle of the room she circled me.  She even gave me a good sharp smack on the bum in passing, which I found quite enjoyable.

She then grabbed the cage and started yanking on it as if testing that it was secure.  She wasn’t being gentle about it either.  Seemingly satisfied that it wasn’t going to fall off, she then decided to inspect my balls, which by now had become very tightly squeezed beneath the cage ring.  She commiserated with me that they looked sore and full.

I’d like to say things continued from there but they didn’t.  Maybe I heard a noise outside and instantly my brain switched to the nightmare.  Who knows.  Suffice to say I not only woke with a fright but also a straining erection.

1 comment: