Tuesday 2 August 2011

Day 61

The thought of being teased by A has kept me pretty much excited all day!  This constant excitement has meant lots of memories from long ago bubbling up to surface.  I will relate one, thus ensuring my level of excitement remains.  This excitement, of course, equals frustration.

Many years ago (when I was about 20) I performed in musical comedy.  After a performance of The Flower Drum Song, I went back to a cast party at a flat owned by one of the chorus.  As it turned out, there was only about 10 of us and the guy that owned the flat, a keen photographer, (Warrick, I think his name was) decided to have a lovely legs competition.

Warrick put up a sheet and had us all pose behind it with just our legs on show.  In order to make it fair, we all had to put on tights and high heels.  Of the 10, 8 were dancers (all women) and the remaining 2 were just actors (me and another guy).  So we all posed and Warrick snapped away.

Naturally everyone was drinking and singing and generally doing what a bunch of actors do at an after show party so it was all a lot of fun.  Anyway, at one stage, Warrick asked me if I was circumcised.  I was a bit taken aback by the question.  In Australia most males are circumcised after birth but me, being English, was not.  I said I was not and asked why.  He smiled and took me into his bedroom.

The room was full of cocks.  Mostly photographs lining the walls but also plaster models arranged along the mantelpiece over the fire.  It was incredible.  He said he'd been 'collecting' them for years.  He had a darkroom and printed them himself.  He asked me if I'd pose for him.  I was drunk: I said yes.

A few days later I found myself standing naked in his living room as he snapped away at my cock.  He wanted it hard and soft, foreskin covering the head and pulled well back.  He took shots of it grasped in my hand and swinging free.  I must have been there three hours.  I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it.

At a later party at Warrick's, he took me into his bedroom and showed me my portrait.  It was a study in black and white and looked excellent.  I was semi hard, my foreskin just starting to be retracted.  It looked ready for action.

This was a long time before digital photography and I'm pretty sure I'd never seen a photograph of a cock before.  I thought it looked pretty good.  I like to think of Warrick, now an old man, still enchanted by his many, many cocks.

Incidentally, the lovely legs photograph was judged by three people and I won, two votes to one!  The dancers in the line up were not impressed!  Particularly as one of the judges was the choreographer.

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to take some b&w shots of your little friend.

    ReplyDelete