Monday 15 August 2011

Day 74

The black and white marbles arrived today.  They look rather ominous.

I really like the idea of using them to determine whether I come or not.  With these, I have a one in three chance of release.  Of course, if I pick black, another black is added for the next draw reducing my chances to one in four.

Naturally, I want A to make the rules for the marbles.  It really excites me to think she has control over my release in this way.  I will let her decide whether we'll start with two black and one white or another combination that she prefers.  I think it would be better if she picks the marble.  She will also decide how long I have to wait in the event that she picks out a black marble.

Back to Dr Runel...he maintains that to ensure long lasting erections and prowess, a man should fast once a week.  That's no food for 24 hours, just water (though he does allow coffee or tea for people addicted to them).  He suggests, if the man feels hungry, he should have a glass of water then go for a long walk.  I have decided to give this a try and, therefore, have decided that Monday is my fast day.  I had two pieces of toast for breakfast and that will be it until tomorrow at 9am.

Speaking of walking, he also instructs that a man should walk at least 25 miles a week, on average.  This part is easy.  I worked out my average and it is easily 25 miles.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I'm going to give this a serious mulling.

    ReplyDelete