Thursday 16 June 2011

Day 14

Two weeks!  I going to call this a milestone even though there's still a long way to go.

I have a recurrent dream which suddenly popped up last night.  It concerns A in a hotel room with a lover.  I am there, watching.  While I can place it accurately enough, the details are made up due to the fact that I wasn't, actually present in the room at the time.

It always starts with them kissing.  I always found this the most difficult part of sharing K.  Kissing is somehow the most intimate thing we do as couples.  I never quite got over the pangs of jealousy aroused by passionate kissing.  In saying that, the jealousy was very quickly dissipated with the onset of foreplay and, eventually, sex.

In the dream, A is wearing a loose, summer frock.  This is an addition by me because I'm pretty sure I've never seen her dressed this way, but it helps the visuals in the dream.  As they kiss, A's back is towards me and her lover's hands roam over her back, eventually lifting the dress, revealing her black pants.  With his other hand, he lowers the zip.

As the dress falls to the floor, leaving A in just a pair of pants (she wasn't wearing a bra), my eyes are drawn to her back as his hands wander over the surface of her skin and she begins to arch and stretch.  In the dream, I am very close, taking in a lot of detail:  his fingers, the muscles in her back, the beginnings of perspiration.

She then moves away from him, her hands lifting his t-shirt over his head, throwing it aside, her nails tracing down his chest to the waistband of his jeans.  He is looking at her breasts, one hand gently cupping one as his fingers flick a hardening nipple.  She releases his jeans and pushes them down.

A then goes to her knees, rubbing the bulge in his pants, massaging him, finally pulling at the elastic at his waist.  She reveals his cock which is thick and long and sticking straight up, satyr-like in his excitement.  She takes him in her mouth, slowly, deliberately.  He is lost in pleasure.

Eventually, he reaches down and lifts her to her feet, guiding her to the bed, removing her pants as she sits down.  He lays her on her back and lowers his head to her breasts.  He nibbles and sucks her nipples, making her moan, one of his hands moving between her pegs.  His head works down her body.

She comes quite quickly from his oral sex, her moans getting louder as it built.  He then lays on top of her, kissing again.

Her legs apart, she guides his cock into her, gasping as he enters her.  Her back arches from the bed as he starts to pump, slowly, steadily.  Her knees bend and she wraps her legs around his waist so he can go deeper.

He continues building momentum as she shudders in a second orgasm.  And then change position.  He turns her around, onto her knees, legs spread.  He enters her from behind.  His pumping gets faster while his fingers probe her body; feeling, digging.  His back glistens in front of me as he suddenly comes, shuddering, pushing completely into her.  They collapse onto the bed.

They lay quietly for a moment, side by side, touching each other lightly.  Then he starts playing with her nipples again, his cock starting to harden as she grips it.  After a while he moves on top of her and they fuck in missionary position, kissing and groaning together.

His second orgasm takes a long time as he ferociously pumps into her.  Afterwards they kiss, gently and he thanks her.  He stands and dresses, smiling, kisses her goodbye and leaves, flashing me a big grin as he goes.


That is basically the dream (though there are variations and quite often it doesn't play to the end) and I always wake up with an erection and the feeling that I was actually there.  I always look around to make sure I'm in bed and only dreaming.  It is very vivid and normally occurs when I am abstaining.

The day was spent wearing the black panty girdle holding me firm.  I have felt on edge just about all day.

I just read an account of a first time cuckold whose wife is well used by a BBC.  It read a lot like fantasy but still turned me on A LOT..

No comments:

Post a Comment