Friday 24 June 2011

Day 22


I was disturbed by dreams of K last night.  This kept me up and awake for quite a while.  It was mostly memories of watching her and her boyfriend in our bed.  It never fails.  Probably a very good job I was wearing the cage.

Subsequently I was very tired at work and had to use all my will to stay awake so there’s not a lot to report.  I did wear the 4” badge on the Tube but didn’t get any reactions that I could see.

I do feel very frustrated though.  Whenever my thoughts turn to sex it’s like I’m being taunted.  I can almost see my cock poking a tongue out at me and blowing a raspberry.

The above was written on the train coming home from work today.  There was a woman sitting next to me.  I didn't try and hide the screen or reduce the text size.  I'm pretty sure she could read it and did.  There was no reaction, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment