Monday 20 June 2011

Day 18

I've had a rather exciting day. and, fortunately, have the cage securely in place.

I went to Woking to buy some shoes and shirts (and panties) and, as mentioned yesterday, I wore the 90 days badge conspicuously on my jacket pocket.  I felt a bit obvious but soon forgot about it as I wandered down to TK Maxx.

I decided to try my luck in the changing rooms.  I know from past experience that if you 'forget' to lock the changing room doors, the sometimes swing open and if you choose the right one, the girl on the desk gets a great view.  No luck today, though.  The door behaved itself, sadly.  I then picked up a couple of shirts and headed for the shoes.

At the end of then shoe aisles, the shop has small seats where you can try on shoes and opposite each one there is a tilted mirror which you can use to see what the shoes look like if you stand up.  The thing about these mirrors is that if someone is sitting down trying shoes on and someone approached from the aisle, you get a very clear view between their legs.

The only view on show today was a woman in trousers but it did make me think that maybe A could try this to flash a lucky shoe salesman.  A skirt, no pants and trying various pairs of shoes on could make his day.  This stems from a conversation we had about female exhibitionists and think she should try it.  I'd gladly be there for immoral support.

I found a pair of shoes and then went to the lingerie area to pick a couple of pairs of panties, taking my time over the selection, daring myself.  A few women noticed me and one, standing next to me, said she liked a particular pair I was admiring.  I tried to hide the fact that I was deeply embarrassed and agreed before taking a pair and heading for the checkout.

Outside the shopping centre I headed for Starbucks for a coffee since I had half an hour before my train home.  I settled myself at a table and took my book out.  I hadn't been there five minutes before a woman came over, excused herself and asked me what my badge meant.  The conversation went something like this:

HER:  I'm sorry.  I don't mean to be rude but I just noticed your badge and wondered what it meant.
ME:  Not at all.  I'm trying to remain chaste for 90 days.
HER:  Really?  Why?
ME:  To see if I can.  I've managed 70 days and want to try for the full three months.
HER:  Wow.  It must be difficult.
ME:  Sometimes it's very difficult, yes.  I have a...umm...device.  That helps.
HER:  [laughing] Really?  A chastity thing?  With a lock and a key?
ME:  Yes.  My keyholder thought the badge was a good idea.
HER:  Oh.  Ok.  Cool.  Thanks.  And good luck!
ME:  Thank you.

And she left, smiling.  During this exchange I felt humiliated and very excited.  A big part of me wanted her to ask to see it but I knew this wasn't going to happen.  It didn't stop me thinking about it though.

I've included a photo of me in one pair of the panties I bought just to complete my humiliation.

 In this one, I'm tucked...

...and this one, untucked.  I quite like this one because I look quite small.

No comments:

Post a Comment