Sunday 5 June 2011

Day Three


This morning I spent some time reading other chastity, orgasm denial blogs from both real life exponents and fantasists.  Both had their good points.

One blog, in particular affected me enough to read quite a few entries.  The guy and his wife have been practising chastity since 2008.  Interestingly he only goes without an orgasm for, at most, a fortnight but even so, he speaks with a certain level of frustration which becomes apparent when he writes.

It had been his idea to begin with in an attempt to liven up their sex life.  He fully endorsed it as working very well.  He was concerned that his wife wouldn’t be very keen but she has taken to it whole heartedly.

One entry particularly appealed to me.  Because his blog was available to anyone who wanted to access it, he had a lot of comments from other (mostly encouraging) couples going through the same things he was experiencing.  One couple started to regularly contact them and they started emailing and became firm online friends.  Then they decided to meet.

They were both a bit concerned that they wouldn’t get one etc but it turned out they all had a lot in common and they all got on like a house on fire.  They spent a weekend together which involved a lot of talking, comparing, laughing and some form of sex which the blog doesn’t go into. 

This I found exciting.  The thought of meeting another couple with both men wearing devices and the women comparing notes is a bit of a turn on.  I found myself wishing the blog had more details of how they compared and what they discussed.

Another blog that I was very interested in (written by the wife) spoke of the magical 90 day mark.  Apparently this is a big moment.  I don’t know why as she doesn’t explain it.  The husband is kept in a cage only released weekly for washing and she has the key.  They had played with various lengths of time but then decided to go for the big 90.

When the big day of release came, she reports that he was euphoric and experiences all sorts of shivery feelings as he started to masturbate.  However, before he could orgasm she asked him if he could go up to 100.  She stresses that she asked him and it was not an order.  He stopped and thought about it.  I can imagine how difficult this would have been and I’m not sure I could have stopped but he said yes.  Because of the state of his excitement, they waited a long time before putting the device back on.  He eventually went 108 days and said the resulting orgasm was the best he’d ever had.

I also read an account of a guy who had not had an orgasm for two years and was still going.  I think this is very odd.  I didn’t bother reading too much because it read more like a fantasy.

Then again, I found an interesting post in one blog in which the writer said
The idea of set dates for a husband’s orgasm creates an attainable goal, with the period of chastity being something to simply endure, something to be counted down.  The husband who knows when relief is on the way, that relief is in fact on the way, regardless of how far off it seems, simply has to buckle down and get through.  He can “go along to get along.”  The husband kept in the dark about when relief will come, if ever, must necessarily become more submissive, more focused, more desirous of being guided and trained by his wife, which is, after all, what this is all about.

It’s interesting knowing I’m not alone in this strange compunction and gives me strength.  I thank A for helping with the frustration.

The thing about other people knowing is interesting.  As I sat in Starbucks writing this, a group of four guys in cycling outfits came in.  There was a lot of cock!  All perfectly outlined under the tight bike shorts.  It occurred to me how obvious it would be if you were wearing a cage.  When they are tight enough, you can’t hide a thing.  That way everyone who looked would know.

Of these guys, one was fairly sizeable while the other three all seemed about average.   This makes me wonder what the other three think of their friend’s size.  I know how obsessed N is with S's big cock.  I admit to loving them too but I wouldn’t say I’m obsessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment