Monday 27 June 2011

Day 25

Something I've noticed (and which I noticed during the 70 days) is how much 'pre-cum' there is on the head of my penis.  I have no idea what this stuff is and, as much as I don't like the term 'pre-cum', there's nothing else I can think of calling it.  It has an oily consistency and feels like a lubricant.  It seems to be a permanent feature the longer my chastity.

I'd be interested to know whether this happens to other men or whether I'm just big on excretions.  It's not unpleasant, just a bit excessive.  Actually, it feels quite pleasant between the head and the foreskin.

I feel a bit sexually charged and notice the smallest things.  For instance, there was a woman standing at the counter near me in Starbucks wearing white cotton trousers.  I'm pretty sure I could make out the line of her pants.  Of course, this could have been the chastity convincing me.  To be fair, I'm inclined to think that this is the case.

Most of the day I spent in the garden, toiling away, my cage rattling in my shorts without any real disturbances.  It makes me realise how quickly the cage becomes part of you.  Just like wearing a t-shirt or shorts.  It is only apparent when it impacts on bodily functions.  I really do enjoy wearing it.  Call me crazy.

Later in the day I had a fantastic email from A, describing a wonderful bout of outdoor sex which really had me going.  It had everything.  Exhibitionism, voyeurism, oral, penetrative, orgasms, a topless guy who nearly joined in (not that he realised how lucky he could have been).  So much better than my imagined sex in a museum toilet!

I have always thought K is an amazingly sexual person and didn't think I'd be lucky enough to find someone else quite like her but I'm pretty sure A is right up there with her.  I love hearing about her adventures.

She has also asked me to model my new summer jacket while wearing a pair of my panties to ascertain how fem the jacket looks so here goes.  I'm not convinced.



Possibly good news on the cock hunting front.  More on this tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Well, the pants certainly look girly but I still think the jacket's quite manly. Nice little bulge there, by the way.

    ReplyDelete