Today I decided to try for 90 days without an orgasm. I will have one last one tonight and then abstain until 02 September. I have told A, and she told me to keep a journal reporting my progress each day. To this end, I will create a blog which only the two of us have access and post an entry each day.

I have said that I shall wear the cage whenever possible in order to help and A has said she will try and tease me. This is to make me suffer and is my idea.

She also asked me for and I told her my five top turn ons. I thought about this for a few hours this afternoon in order to sort out which ones I preferred above all others. I sent her the list as follows:

1. Cuckold – watching someone I know have sex while I watch powerless
2. Humiliation – having a woman I know tell another woman I have a small cock/am impotent in front of me and then making me show the other woman
3. Forced Feminization – being told what and when to wear female items of clothing and someone finding out
4. Sucking cock – my favourite being multiple cocks without me getting release
5. Wrestling girls – as per the videos on Brasher

At present I feel somewhat nervous, remembering how difficult 70 days was to get through but also very excited at the prospect. This excitement is inexplicable. I have no idea why the fact that I’m not going to come for 90 days should excite me...but it does.

Perhaps it’s partly because A knows that makes it exciting. Perhaps it’s the thought that she (sort of) controls my orgasm (even though I’ve set the whole thing up). Whatever the reason, September seems a long way away.