Wednesday 8 June 2011

Day Six

I found this last night.  It reminded me of my relationship with an old boss, H.  It also caused a lot of pressure in the cage:

The most exciting thing I did to him, which caused him the most harm, was to get him drunk to the point of nearly passing out (at the end of a party), take him to a bedroom, and invite a girl he professionally hates, to come in and watch as I stripped him naked, got him hard, and measured him for her. The reaction she gave was outstanding. She's never told anyone about it, but on the two times he's run into her after that, she's laughed at him and made the SPH symbol with her index finger and thumb. He said anyone but her would have given him some excitement, but it was and still is the worst thing that I could have done to him.

But that is REALLY exciting: To have your "enemy" know you're hung like a little boy has got to be horrid. At the same time, what a turn on for her; and what a private laugh she's having at his expense.

I do find that quite a turn on at the moment.

I also chatted online with a guy who is also in a cage.  He started about the same time as I did.  He says he pissed his wife off and she locked him up without a time limit!  He has a very small cock and wants his wife to cuckold him.  I have to admit to encouraging him in his endeavours.

Another sleep interrupted night, though not as bad.  I'm not sure how men use the smaller, plastic devices.  At least my cage has a bit of room to move.

The cage had to come off today for a few hours.  I'm always amazed at how my cock grows as I pull the cage off.  It's not hard but looks quite impressive for a bit.

In order to keep everything nice and tight, I'm wearing a black panty girdle under my jeans.  Wearing them keeps me aware of everything happening down there.  It is delicious torture.

But things took an unexpected turn today...I told N that I have a 4” penis.  I have to say it’s possibly the most humiliating thing I’ve ever done.  And it was very scary.

I had been planning to somehow turn the conversation towards penis size next week when we meet but every time I rehearsed the scenario in my head there lingered a doubt.  I wasn’t sure I could do it even though I wanted to push my limits.  Then, while on the train to London, I hit on an alternate plan.  I would ‘accidentally’ text him an sph instruction and wait for his reaction.

The text I sent read:  Thank you Miss.  Uncut, 2” soft, 4” hard

I sat and looked at it, my heart racing, my hands shaking.  I suddenly realised I was thinking too much and pressed send.  I then followed it up, almost immediately with:  Shit! Ignore that. I sent it to the wrong contact!!!

It was then a long, agonising wait for a reply.  In the meantime I texted A to fill her in.  She responded with:  Oh my!!

Eventually a response came from N asking who it was meant for to which I said it was a long story.  He wanted to know more so mentioned sph.  He then started to tell me he was small as well.  But, oddly, smaller than my 4”!  A tells me he is not that small and he was probably trying to make me feel good about it.  If so, it sort of back fired on me.  I’m now a bit worried he’ll want to see it.  I’ll then have to tell him I’m in chastity.  What a pickle.  Though it may just get much more humiliating.

Obviously I sympathised with him, asking how he managed to have sex with such a small one to which he replied:  What’s sex?  He also sent a very funny text.  When he intimated that he was around 2”, I said something about it being all foreskin to which he replied:  Take the foreskin away it’s like a salt cellar.

Meanwhile, back in my pants…the panty girdle is very tight and allows me to tuck quite effectively however, during the above, it was straining against the gusset, feeling quite uncomfortable.

Speaking of which, I have discovered quite a nice masturbation technique when tucked.  It involves playing with the head of the penis only, like rubbing a clitoris.  When very aroused, it can be incredibly good though a bit messy when I come.  Of course, I can only dream of such things for the next 84 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment