I can’t say it was particularly difficult but I admit that whenever my thoughts strayed into areas of sex, my chastity did occur to me.

Summer in the city with short flippy skirts and see through white cotton trousers is a perving delight. And there were a lot of bulging breasts on the tube. I’m generally pretty aware of all these things, being a totally committed perve, but today it held an extra level.

I started to wonder what would happen if I happened on an unexpected chance of sex. How could I explain? This made me imagine it happening which made me hard. Which, in turn, made me think about the 90 days again.

Sleeping on the train home, I recalled my only experience of sloppy seconds which made me nicely excited. Makes me wonder whether I should report the graphic details of my fantasies.