Friday 10 June 2011

Day Eight

Slept almost right through last night which was very welcome.  Still woke up with a (trying to be) raging hard on but not nearly as bad.

I was thinking about the effect of wearing the cage in reducing the size of my penis.  This, of course, is not going to happen.  I regular unlock for washing and when I take it off, I instantly grow to a very respectable length.  I think the main problem is going to be an inability to get a decent erection.

After a long while in captivity, perhaps their is a reluctance to grow - some sort of muscle memory.  Because I'm unable to keep the cage on for much longer than three days at a time, I'm pretty sure this will not be a problem!

Mind you, I found out today that I may be able to keep it on for three weeks starting in July.  I may be mad, but I'm looking forward to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment