Sunday 26 June 2011

Day 24


Yesterday A went and visited a couple of museums so I went to sleep filled with visions of her having furtive, furious sex in disabled toilets.  I’ve never been lucky enough to see this happen but that didn’t stop me imagining it!  Naturally it ensured a good solid erection.  Fortunately I went to sleep before the situation became too much for me.

Today I was reading about an American religious cult dating from the late 19th century, who practised male chastity in order to reduce the likelihood of unwanted pregnancies.  According to the statistics, it worked very well. 

Something very interesting came out of my reading.  This group, apparently, ‘trained’ in a rather unorthodox way.  Young males would be initiated into sex by the older women of the group who were past the point of child bearing while the younger women were taught the skills of pleasure and male chastity by the older men of the group.  Sounds like a very workable system to me.

The article is here: The Oneida Community New York History piece

Saw something interesting while walking home from the shops this morning.  A group comprising mum, dad, two kids and a single male were walking along the park path.  She was pushing a pram in which was one child.  The father was walking a little ahead with the second child who was walking a bit.  The other guy was walking beside the woman chatting to her.

All that seems perfectly normal and, indeed it was, except for one small thing.  She was wearing a long, swishy and very see through skirt.  Beneath the skirt, plainly visible, she was wearing a tiny pair of bright white pants.  Not a thong, just very tiny. 

This was the first thing I noticed, obviously – I was hypnotised by the gentle swish as she walked along.  Then I noticed the guy walking beside her.  Now, when I say ‘beside’ her, he was actually a little behind, his head glancing often at her little behind.

They stopped a little way in front of me and the woman said something to the other guy with the child.  The guy who’d been staring at her was now well behind her and getting a great eyeful.  Sadly I had to walk by them thus ending my viewing pleasure.

Having an over fertile imagination, I assume that this was husband and wife (and kids) with friend of the husband visiting for the weekend with the intention of having sex with her while the husband watches.  The walk in the park was merely to take the kids to their grandparents before the main course begins.  That's my dreams sorted for tonight then.

No comments:

Post a Comment